Born to find new ways
There’s a new kind of motorcycle on the block. Inspired by the street scramblers of the 1960s, the SCR950 blends authentic design with modern technology to create a new kind of bike that’s about good vibes and cool style.
Maybe you’re returning to riding or trading up from a smaller bike? Either way the SCR950’s rugged good looks, natural riding position and timeless style are hard to resist. Built to handle everything from city streets to unpaved trails, this urban scrambler is a great new way to enjoy two wheels.
With its pulsating V-twin engine and classic twin shock chassis, this iconic machine captures the spirit of motorcycling, and makes every ride a special occasion.
– Racing Red
– Yamaha Black
- Air-cooled, 942cc, 60-degree, V-twin engine
- Flat dual seat with forward riding position
- Spoked wheels, aluminium rims, 19″ front/17″ rear
- Wide scrambler-style braced steel handlebars
- Heavy-duty block-pattern Bridgestone tyres
- Steel front and rear fenders
- Black coloured engine and components
- Flangeless 13.2-litre fuel tank, under-seat storage
- Vintage number plate style side panels
- Wave-style floating front disc brake
- Twin piggyback shocks with model specific settings
- 41mm forks with protective gaiters