Yamaha YZF-R1. We R1
Packed with MotoGP YZR-M1 technology, a crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis and high-tech electronics, the R1 is ready to connect to your body and take your riding to a new level.
Developed using YZR-M1 MotoGP technology, this bike was born for the track. 200 hp, 199 kg and a 1405 mm wheelbase give an insight into its capabilities. But it’s what you can’t see that makes it so special.
The Inertial Measurement Unit constantly senses chassis motion in 3D, creating controllability over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches. And its updated Quickshift System (QSS) offers clutchless downshifting as well as upshifting. Yamaha YZF-R1. We R1.
Yamaha Blue – Tech Black
- ABS with Unified Brake System
- Titanium Exhaust and midship muffler
- Magnesium wheels, aluminium fuel tank
- Lift Control and Launch Control
- Updated QSS, advanced electronic control systems
- High volume air intake
- Short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox frame
- 998cc crossplane crankshaft engine with uneven firing order.
- High-compression cylinder head
- YZR-M1 MotoGP inspired cowling
- Thin Film Transistor (TFT) LCD instrument panel
- Track-developed suspension systems