Yamaha YZF-R1M. We R1
The YZF-R1M is Yamaha’s most advanced production bike, and its sophisticated technology enables every racer and track rider to discover their true potential.
Its Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers precise control over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches, while the Communication Control Unit lets you analyse running data on tablet or smartphone. The refined Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) with improved damping control delivers ultimate handling.
With its 200 hp crossplane engine, upgraded QSS with upshift and downshift – as well as a new ECU and restyled carbon bodywork – the YZF-R1M brings YZR-M1 MotoGP Factory-bike technology to private owners.
Silver Blu Carbon
- Revised Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
- Upgraded Quickshift System (QSS)
- Communication Control Unit with wireless remapping
- YZR-M1 MotoGP style carbon bodywork
- 998cc 200PS crossplane 4-cylinder engine
- 6-axis IMU with Gyro/G sensors for 3D motion data
- Lift Control / Launch Control / Slide Control
- Short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox frame
- Banking sensitive ABS / Unified Brake System
- Upward truss type swingarm / magnesium rear frame
- Magnesium rear frame
- Exclusive Yamaha Racing Experience for R1M owners