Please note: All prices include on-the-road preparation charges; delivery to dealer, number plates, pre-delivery inspection, petrol and VAT at 20%. Government first registration fee and Vehicle Excise Duty is excluded.
Journey through the Darkness
We've taken the most powerful Hyper Naked that we've ever built, and added a range of specially developed equipment that gives you the potential to run even harder and longer on every ride.
The MT-10 Tourer Edition comes with all of the torque-rich performance and corner carving precision of the game changing MT-10. Its lightweight sidecases give you the added functionality you need to suit your lifestyle - while a GPS support facilitates satnav fitment. And with its high screen, comfort seat and knuckle guards, this 998cc short-wheelbase naked bike is more than ready to go the full distance.
MT-10 Tourer Edition. Because the journey is everything.
4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valves
Bore X Stroke
79.0 mm x 50.9 mm
12 : 1
Max Power Output
118.0 kW (160.4PS) @ 11,500 rpm
111.0 Nm (11.3 kg-m) @ 9,000 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity
Constant Mesh, 6-speed
2095 mm x 800 mm x 1110 m
Tyre Size Front
120/70 ZR17 M/C (58W)
Tyre Size Rear
190/55 ZR17 M/C (75W)
Brakes Type Front
Hydraulic dual disc, 320 mm
Brakes Type Rear
Hydraulic single disc, 220 mm
Offer Ends 31/12/2018
Your personal route to the Dark Side - Personal Contract Purchase
A more flexible way to finance your new Yamaha where you choose the deal that suits your circumstances.
YOU Easy Go - Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
An increasingly popular choice in the car market, PCP is a great product to use to purchase the bike of your dreams. It is easy to understand and can be tailored to your own circumstances making riding the bike of your choice affordable.
Why YOU Easy Go PCP?
The benefits of PCP are clear:
* Ride the Yamaha of your choice
* Affordable† monthly repayments that are right for you
* Trade in for a new Yamaha every two or three years††
How does it work?
1. Choose your new bike
2. Establish your annual mileage – from 3000 to 24000 miles per year
3. Choose your repayment period, 2 or 3 years
How much will it cost?
1. You provide a deposit
2. Your dealer will advise you of the predicted value of the motorbike at the end of the agreement based on your proposed period and mileage. This is commonly known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV). We take the deposit and predicted value (GFV) and deduct them from the price of the motorcycle. You then pay regular monthly repayments on the remaining balance plus one optional final repayment. The optional final repayment is based on the predicted value (GFV) at the end of the agreement plus a purchase fee. Interest is calculated on the total amount of credit (i.e. the cash price of the motorcycle less any deposit paid).
3. You pay over the agreed term
At the end of the agreement you have 3 options:
1. Pay the optional final repayment – you now own the bike
2. Part exchange the bike for a new one ††
3. Return the bike with nothing further to pay (return conditions apply)†††
Representative example based on 5,000 per annum
Example based on 5,000 per annum
** Included in Optional Final Payment
Terms & Conditions
† With a PCP product a significant proportion of the total amount payable is payable at the end of the contract by one large optional final repayment, so your regular monthly repayments are low.
†† Subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
††† If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply. In these examples 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. These finance offers are only available through YOU Yamaha Motor Finance, a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
This promotion starts 1st November 2018 and ends 31st Decemberr 2018.
Models eligible for the promotion are officially imported by Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., branch UK.
Finance available on the following:
YZF-R1M - YZF-R1 - YZF-R6 - YZF-R3 - YZF-R125
MT-10 SP - MT-10 Touring Edition - MT-10 - MT-09 SP - MT-09 - MT-03 - MT-125
SCR950 - XV950R - XSR900 - XSR700
FJR1300AS - FJR1300AE - FJR1300A - Tracer 700
XT1200ZE Super Ténéré Raid Edition - XT1200ZE Super Ténéré - XT1200Z Super Ténéré
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Available through YOU Yamaha Motor Finance which is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.